Concrete Shuttering Plywood
Top Plywoods Pvt. Ltd is one of the leading companied engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting of Concrete Shuttering Plywood. Suitable for all kinds of shuttering work in house construction, factory building and bridge construction, these plywoods are available in different sizes, design and colors. These plywoods are popular due to their excellent strength, sturdy structure and excellent durability. We have made top-notch position across the market, owing to our qualitative range of Concrete Shuttering Plywood.
Test Prescribed in IS : 4990-1991
Minimum Value for Conformity
Moisture Content Test
Not less than 5%
Glue Shear Strength
Min. Ind 110N
Water Resistance Test (after 72 hours boiling)
b) Adhesive of Piles
| Min. 800 N |
Avg. 1000 N
Minimum pass standard
Min. Ind. 800 N
| || |
Static Bending Strength Modulus of Elasticity
| || |
Our esteemed clients can avail from us a qualitative range of Concrete Shuttering Plywood. These plywood are demanded in commercial, residential and government sector. We employ latest tools and technology for making these plywood using qualitative wood so as to ensure their high strength. Our quality controllers check these Concrete Shuttering Plywood on different parameters so that any kind of flaw can be removed. Owing to their excellent finish, smooth texture, durability and elegant design, offered Concrete Shuttering Plywood are widely used in hotels, homes, restaurants and other structures.
- Sleek, silky, mirror like finish.
- Can withstand and maintain shape when concrete is poured into it.
- Phenol coaling helps maintain shape and prevents swelling.
- Abrasion and scratch resistant.
- Procurable in the attractive brick-red colour only,
- Also available film face and phenol coated shuttering plywood for mirror finish look.
The product is ideal for:
- Concrete framework for beams mid pillars.
- Flooring and slab framework.
- Mezzanine flooring.
- Trucks and tempo body work.
- Available in the attractive brick-red colour only
- Density: 0.65 to 0.70 gm/cc
- Screw Holding Strength: 300kg
- Nail Holding Strength: 62 Kg
- Swelling water (8 hours): Less than 2%
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week